- What is the best type of car insurance to have?
1. Third-Party Liability Only Cover
2. Collision Damage or Own Damage (OD) Cover
3. Personal Accident Cover:
4. Zero Depreciation Insurance:
5. Comprehensive Car Insurance:
There are five main types of auto insurance. First, there is liability insurance which covers any damages and injuries if you cause an accident. Second, personal injury protection covers medical costs for the policyholder and anyone he or she hits with his or her vehicle. Third, property damage liability covers the damages that might occur if your vehicle crashes into someone else’s property. Fourth, comprehensive coverage pays for damages caused by something other than a collision such as vandalism or theft. Finally, collision coverage pays for damages caused by a collision including property damage and medical expenses sustained by the driver or passengers in the accident.